Since summer is here and the weather is warm many of us make our way to the beaches and the seas. Children often find sea life intriguing. This is a delightful activity you can do with your kids to get them excited about marine life.
Supplies you will need:
- Purple cupcake liner (or whichever color you choose)
- Blue sheet of cardstock paper
- Purple cardstock paper (or whichever color you choose)
- Pink cardstock paper
- 2 large Googly eyes
- Cheerios cereal or any “O” cereal
- Scissors white crayon
1. Start by cutting out 8 Octopus tentacles from your purple cardstock paper. I made them about the width of a Cheerio. 2. Glue your purple cupcake liner and tentacles onto your blue cardstock paper. Cut a mouth out of your pink cardstock paper and then glue it onto your Octopus along with your googly eyes. 3. Add spots of glue on your Octopus tentacles and add your Cheerios. 4. Finish your Octopus by using your white crayon to add water waves around your paper. He turned out to be a cute little guy!!